The mission of CASA of Shawnee County, Inc. is to utilize volunteers to advocate for the best interest of children and youth involved in the court system.
The purpose of this advocacy is to provide a voice for children in an effort to have informed and expedient decisions made about their futures.
Only about 35% of Children in Need of Care in Shawnee County have an advocate assigned to their case. There simply are not enough volunteers nor funding to provide the advocacy needed. Of that 35%, we still have over 80 children waiting for an advocate to be assigned to their case.
- Shop For a Cause | Prairie Glass Studio November 6, 2015
- CASA News | October 2015 November 6, 2015
- Newsletter: May – July 2015 June 29, 2015
- Win Kindle Fire HD 6 at Topeka Gives May 18, 2015
- Lehnherr named executive director of CASA of Shawnee County May 4, 2015
There are no upcoming events at this time.